The Property Agency for your new development
Are you looking for a property agency to create stunning visuals and marketing materials for your new housing development. At Pixelo Design we deal with a range of developers to create HD 3D Renders, property brochures and marketing materials to help you sell your developments off-plan.
We start by getting to know our clients and their new development. We are the property agency capable of producing all of your 3D renders, from 3D Facades to Streetscapes, 3D floorplans and even 3D Drone shots. All of the visuals you will need to begin marketing your development before even a brick has been laid.
We can help give your new development a name and add some history and gravitas to the development, tying it in with local history, historical events or people of note. All of this helps to give the development an established feeling and sense that it belongs in that setting.
We use a range of mediums including brochures, 3D renders, site banner mesh advertising and promotional materials to better advertise your development to prospective clients and boost your off-plan sales.
Marketing a property development can seem like a daunting process, but here are some steps to break it all down and simplify things. Take it one step at a time and before you know it, you have all your marketing in place.
- Define your target audience: Before you start marketing your property development, it’s important to identify your target audience. Who are the people that you want to sell to? Are they first-time homebuyers, investors, or retirees? This will not only tell you the visual approach you need to take with your marketing, but it will also give you an idea of potential pricing you can sell your properties at.
- Develop a strategy to market: Once you know your target audience, you need to figure out how you are going to market to them. This should include a plan for advertising, public relations, and sales. You may want to consider using social media, print ads, billboards, construction site mesh advertising and other marketing channels to reach potential buyers.
- Highlight the property’s features and benefits: Your marketing materials should highlight the features and benefits of your property development. This might include information about the location, amenities, floor plans, and pricing. Are there local features you think will help sell your properties, such as proximity to a beach, waterfall, national park, lake etc. Use what you have and develop it as a key feature.
- Use high-quality visuals: Photos and videos can be a powerful way to showcase your property development but what if the property isn’t built yet and you want to sell off-plan, well this is where 3D Renders come in. These can give the prospective client top quality visuals and a look at how their new homes could look, before you have even started building. Make sure that your visuals are high-quality and highlight the best aspects of the property. We are the property agency with the most experience in this regard.
- Leverage the power of word-of-mouth: Word-of-mouth can be a powerful marketing tool, especially in the real estate industry. Local estate agents will have a list of interested buyers, so tap into that and you could end up with many names on your list before you have even begun digging.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends: When it comes to how your houses will look, make sure you are dressing them in the correct manner. Your 3D artist will be able to help here, making sure the presented homes are in line with the latest styles and trends.
Want to find out more about how we can help with your new development, get in touch with us today.