Transport Company Brochure Design
If you run a transport, logistics or courier company you are going to want at some point to create a brochure to showcase your services to prospective clients. At Pixelo Design we have a wealth of experience in creating Transport Company Brochure Design. We have dealt with companies at home and abroad who wish to further expand their client base and show their unique offering to the logistics market.
Logistics Company Brochure Design
Logistics companies often have similar requirements when undertaking a brochure design. Firstly they need to showcase their unique services, what separates them from the other transport companies out there. Can they handle aeronautical equipment for example, fuels, poisons, even body parts or hazardous materials. These are all unique selling points for that transport company and need to be highlighted in the brochure design.
So what makes a good Transport Company Brochure ?
A good transport company brochure should be informative, visually appealing (and not to mention – persuasive). Here are some key elements that should be included in your transport company brochure:
- Clear and Concise Information: The brochure should include clear and concise information about the services provided by the company. This should include details about the types of transportation offered, service areas, and pricing (not to mention your unique selling point, as mentioned above).
- High-quality Images: Use high-quality images that showcase the fleet of vehicles, routes, and services provided. This helps to create a professional and polished look for the brochure. If possible, get a professional photographer in to shoot your fleet (and don’t forget to have them all cleaned before the photographer arrives on-site). If you can get shots of them on the road that always looks great, drone shots are another really good option.
- Benefits: Highlight the benefits of using the transport company. This can include factors such as reliability, safety, and efficiency (also key features like the ability to haul dangerous goods, fuels etc)
- Contact Information: Make sure to include all necessary contact information, including phone numbers, email addresses, and physical addresses. Make it as easy as possible for potential (and existing) customers to get in touch with you.
- Testimonials: Include testimonials from satisfied customers to help build trust and credibility. These are great and can really help to convince on the fence customers to go with you (especially if they are familiar with the company giving the testimonial)
- Call-to-Action: Include a clear call-to-action at the end of the brochure, such as “Call us today to book your next pickup” (or whatever works best for your brand).
Overall, a good transport company brochure should be informative, visually appealing, and focused on the benefits of using the company’s services.